Your ERP system can help digitalize your organization. The key is to ensure that it is future-fit; that it has the capacity to act as the heart of your organization; and that it can provide you with the critical information you will need during the transformation process.
Bots - Chatbots
Build business efficiencies with chatbot technology
Enhance your customers’ experience with your SYSPRO ERP chatbots
Chatbots, Bots or Digital Assistants, are fast becoming the “norm” in most organizations’ customer-facing web-interfaces. They are an important Artificial Intelligence (AI) tool that learn and retrieve information from their respective environments and act according to the information and objectives set for them. Chatbots integrate with legacy systems and use natural language processing to create real-time conversations and feedback-exchange with users. Integrated with your SYSPRO enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, and with a set of approximately 60 skill sets available for managing ERP specific functions, the digital citizen can assist internal users or external customers with surfacing information or performing tasks such as price queries, stock lookups, order status and more.
Your digital assistant
These virtual digital assistants act on behalf of human agents and have unlimited potential for business applications. They help to:
- Create efficiencies
- Perform tasks
- Analyze and answer online queries
- Improve processes
- Increase revenue
- Free up resources within the business to answer and predict customer queries
of consumers identify positively with chatbots as these digital assistants are available 24/7 to provide real-time, on-demand experiences that they require
SYSPRO Bot and ERP
SYSPRO Bot resides within the SYPRO ERP ecosystem and is referred to as a “Digital Citizen” within SYSPRO. Its main purpose is to drive self-service requests by integrating with ERP systems and orchestrating operations for simple or repetitive tasks.
The SYSPRO Bot engages with stakeholders across the organization, whether internal or supply-chain focused, and connects to the SYSPRO ERP solution to accomplish specific business functions enabling businesses to evaluate which of their repetitive processes they can enable SYSPRO Bot to perform as proficiently as anyone else would, and automate that process using this digital assistant.
SYSPRO Bot can interact with any interface and any device via any platform, allowing customers and suppliers to access it via a company website, Facebook messenger, or any app where he can be added as a contact.
The Benefits of SYSPRO Bot for Manufacturers
- Eliminate repetitive tasks
Freeing up resources within business to spend their time performing more valuable tasks
- Predict trends
By responding to queries quickly and accurately, SYSPRO Bot acts before problems occur
- Improve customer experience
Provides a 24/7, consistent service for customers and suppliers within your supply chain, across the globe
- Addresses modern workforce needs
Freeing up resources within business so that time is spent on more valuable tasks
SYSPRO Bot provides an always available, intuitive, multi-platform and multi-device user experience when engaging with and within your business
SYSPRO Bot Features
- SYSPRO Bot is hosted in Microsoft Azure and makes use of the Microsoft Bot Framework, allowing for 24/7 availability across the globe
- Interacts through any platform and on device of choice
- SYSPRO Bot utilizes machine learning, natural language parameters, and Microsoft’s Language Understanding Intelligence Service (LUIS) to interpret human language
- With approximately 60 skillsets currently available, which can be streamlined into a complete process, SYSPRO Bot can be “trained” on the skills that it’s required to perform
- The identity of SYSPRO Bot can match that of your organization and assume the digital ‘persona’ and become the ‘face’ of the company
- Meets and adheres to predetermined security and authentication protocols
Why not test our real time SYSPRO Bot
Below are a few of the commands you can use to interact with SYSPRO Bot:
- You will need to initiate the conversation by greeting the bot E.g. “Hi”
- You can perform a price enquiry or logon to perform more functions.
- In searches, when the bot asks for a Stock code, Supplier, etc. You can either enter the code (eg. “A100”) or description or event reply * to view the first 5 items
- If you ever get stuck in a search, you can just type “Exit” to end the conversation and reply with “Hi” again to restart the conversation.